Neon Hanging Guidelines
For a perminent hanging solution we recommend securing your neon to a wall using the supplied stand off mounting pack.
For non perminent hanging we suggest Command 3M Velcro strips, following the instructions on the packet carefully
Stand off mounting
- We suggest using a measuring tape and marking the neon out with masking tape on the wall - to ensure it’s in the correct position.
- Then, have another person hold the Neon sign in place while you mark the pre-drilled holes with a pencil. Take care not to drill too deep, as this may crack the acrylic.
- Drill pilot holes in the marked position. The size of holes should match the stand off mounts
- Take the hollow base of the mounting pin and place it up against the previously drilled pilot hole, place the smaller silver securing screw through the hollow entry. Now screw the screw directly through the hollow base and into the wall securing the hollow base to the wall.
- Get your sign and place it up against the bases, then simply grab the remaining top screw and screw into each base
- Ensure the neon sign is mounted securely before plugging in and using.
- Remember to ensure all cables are out of reach of children.
- DO NOT PLUG YOUR SIGN IN IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE CABLE